Monday 29 June 2020

WIPocalypse June Update

So I missed May entirely, but I’m back for June. I have done some stitching, but not huge amounts, partly as I’ve spending lots of time outdoors in the lovely weather.

Most of my work has been on Canadian Beauty. She went from here:

To here:

And here’s a close up of her face!


I’m really enjoying working on her at the moment so I haven’t felt the urge to start anything new. I joined the Joan Elliott July group, so I’ll be working on her more in July and I’ll make sure to get a few stitches in on Canada Day. 

I’ve also finished a couple of small Christmas projects that were on my WIP list. First, this cute little bear:


He’ll be for Lucy of course, and she’ll think he looks like Pooh. Hopefully I’ll get him made up for a Fully Finished Gallery soon. The other one I’ve finished is this one:


I have bought some backing fabric for making this up, so again it’s coming to a Fully Finished Gallery soon!

The last finish was Lucy’s little initial necklace:
 I gave it to her and took this photo a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t seen it since. It must be in the house somewhere but I have no idea what she’s done with it!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely work on Canadian Beauty. I'm in the Joan Elliott group too. I'll be getting my Faces SAL out once my Discworld portion of my rotation is complete.
    I stitched that little bear several years ago and scrapbooked him. It's a sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on Canadian Beauty, she really is beautiful so far!
    Sweet finishes and I hope you've found Lucy's necklace by now?

    ReplyDelete