Tuesday 10 November 2020

Fully Finished Gallery November

 It’s been a while since I’ve finished anything so I’ve been away from this SAL for months, but I have a few finishes finally!

The first two are Christmas ornaments from an old dimensions kit. They will be Christmas presents for Lucy, but she doesn’t read my  blog so here they are:



The kit came with all the materials for making them up, so they were easy wins for the most part. It was my first attempt at making my own cording though, and that took me a few goes to get right. 

The last finish is a birthday card for Lucy. It is from one of the themed alphabets in an issue of Cross Stitcher from last year. The card and trimmings are very pink as pink is her favourite, although it doesn’t really go!

That’s it for now, hopefully I’ll have a lot more next month as Christmas approaches.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your entries this month! The two ornies are so cute (I'm impressed you made you own cord!) and perfect timing for Christmas, and Happy Birthday to your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two pretty finished ornaments and the card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ornaments are really cute. I buy readymade cord to save the time!
    Lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finishes and your card is great

    ReplyDelete