Monday 4 January 2021

WIPocalypse 2021

 So we enter another year, and back to lockdown again *sigh*. I have no idea what the year will throw at us, so I’m going to keep my plans very simple. My goals for 2021 stitching are:

1. Finish Canadian Beauty. She deserves it.



2. Stitch all the months of the ‘Milly’ calendar from Cross Stitcher. I’ve started these and pretty much finished January already but I neglected to take a picture. The plan is to finish them in  similar way to Rachel’s Birthstones (Tutorial here: https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2019/12/link-up-for-fully-finished-gallery-sal.html) so Lucy can hang them at the bottom of her calendar. 

3. Finish at least 5 other small projects. And fully finish 5, plus the Milly Calendar ones. 

4. Do some work on my Chatelaine (Tuscany Town Mandala) which hasn’t been touched since 2016!





5. Design at least one piece for myself and start stitching it. 

6. Work on whatever else I fancy...


That’s it for now, I will be back for fully finished gallery next week as I have Christmas finishes I didn’t get to share in time. 


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals for 2021. I suppose at least Lockdown gives us a good excuse to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun stitching and designing in 2021

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your goals, especially number 6!
    Canadian Beauty is lovely, it will be nice to see her completed and hopefully framed.

    ReplyDelete