Monday 10 February 2020

February Fully Finished Gallery

It’s the 10th of the month, so it’s time to post fully finished objects. Very timely as I just managed to get these finished this past weekend!

First is the full set of Winter Woodland Animal Ornaments:

They are from an old cross stitcher cover kit, but it only had fabric for two so I used some of my own for the other three. I want to display them now as I say they are winter ornaments rather than Christmas but I haven’t found a good place to hang them yet. Lucy had a go, but I’m not sure these are good permanent homes!





Next is another cover kit, a little owl. He is now called ‘Owly’ and he belongs to Lucy:




That’s it for this month. Hopefully by next month I will have Lucy’s calendar done as I have been making progress on that too.

9 comments:

  1. Nice work on your Winter Hearts. I like Lucy's display ideas!
    My son has a daily calendar like the one you are making, he loves changing the days and weather. He refuses to use the Winter icon though because it is a snowman and we don't have any snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo, this calendar has weather icons rather than seasons so I think we’ll see a lot of the rain ones and very little of the snow. None at all yet this winter!

      Delete
  2. I love your woodland finishes. I think they would look nice standing against a wall like you have them displayed in the picture, although I do like Lucy's ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your little woodland ornies. I've hung ornies over door handles before but they can be a bit of a nuisance. Great finishes and thanks for participating again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderfully sweet. Lucy might have decorating in her future! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, they are so sweet and so is Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finishes! Lucy's ideas are similar to my DD's as well. We currently have decorations of bits of paper towel and stickers on all the cabinets she can reach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your winter wonderland ornaments are beautifully finished. They are so sweet. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The woodland heart ornaments are ADORABLE! I love how you finished them with the fleecy snow at the bottom-very clever!

    ReplyDelete