Saturday 16 January 2021

Fully Finished Gallery January

 The 10th of each month is when are supposed to show off our fully finished pieces rescued from the drawer of shame. I am late as usual, and these are all December pieces that didn’t make the cut off but it all counts!


First of all, I have two more Christmas pictures framed. Both of these were stitched years ago. The first is a kit, which I think was part of a series that was sort of a course and if you did them all you could send off for a certificate. I only ever had that one though, and I can’t remember who it was from. The second one was also a kit, I think I was given it, but I don’t remember who gave it to me. I don’t seem to remember very much! I really like the simple frame on that one as it makes Santa look like he really is peeking in the window.



Then I have this little bear from the twoboysananlgirl winter animals SAL. I gave this one to Lucy. I finished the owl too, but packed him away in the Christmas box without taking a photo. Boo!


Next is Lucy’s Christmas card, from a recent issue of Cross Stitcher. I saw it and knew I had to stitch it for my bus-loving daughter. 

And  I’ll also include the Christmas plaque I designed for my secret Santa partner, which I already showed off on the WIPocalypse post:





Finally, I have a selection of gift tags from various cover kits that I’ve stitched over the years:








That’s it for this month!




5 comments:

  1. You have a great collection of finishes, your gift tags are cute and I love Santa looking through the window

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to get the older pieces framed? I love the way Santa is peeping through the window, the frame size is perfect!
    Do you make people remove the tags carefully and then save them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very productive month to me, my dear. I do love that Santa, he does look like he is peeking through the window. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part this month; you weren't late at all! I love all the gift tags etc, but Santa peeking through the window has to be the most perfect finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful finishes, peeking Santa is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete