1. Tuscany town mandala - Chatelaine
2. Joan Elliott faces SAL
3. Egyptian Sampler -Teresa Wentzler
4. Canadian Beauty - Joan Elliott
This was one of my Christmas present from my Mum - I asked for the chart but got the whole kit including beautiful hand-dyed fabric! So I have no excuse not to start this in the next few months.
This is also a kit and was one of my birthday presents from my husband. I already stitched it's partner history timeline in 2014. This time I intend to do the backstitch as I go along rather than all at the end.
6. Mystery gift project 1 - No pictures as it's a secret! This is already half done but won't be revealed for a while.
7. Dream Beautiful Dreams - Jody Bergsma (Heaven and Earth Designs)
8. What lies within us - Dimensions kit with birds - Jody Bergsma
9. Baa Baa Black Sheep Sampler - Historical Sampler Company
10. Winter Fairy - Joan Elliott
11. Mini Misty Hill Town - Michael Powell
Another poor neglected kit crying to be stitched.
12. Barnabee's Quest - Just Nan
13. Gift project 2
Around October I will probably decided to try and rush through a couple of Christmas presents, so this and the next slot are reserved for that foolishness.
14. Gift project 3
15. Animals at the nativity picture - from an old cross stitcher I think?