Saturday 11 January 2020

Fully Finished Gallery SAL


Over the Christmas break I started reading blogs again after a long hiatus and I discovered the Ten Hour Stitcher’s Fully Finished Gallery SAL. It has inspired me to start tackling the drawer/wardrobe of shame! I have a drawer full of small unfinished pieces, and several larger ones which are hanging ready to be framed. 

I have two finishes to start off this post with. Firstly a larger one, the Peak District sampler. I stitched this years ago, I don’t remember exactly when. I bought the frame last year but hadn’t got around to actually framing it. I originally bought a double mount, but I’d got my measurements wrong, failing to account for the fact that I’d want some fabric visible outside the green border, so I had to scrap the inner one. I think it looks good with just the green though.


Second, a tiny little FFO I’m calling party time raccoon! Again it was stitched a while ago, it came with the frame and little mount so I don’t know why I hadn’t done this earlier. The only thing putting me off was the instructions were in french. I google translated them but they didn’t really tell me anything I couldn’t have worked out myself!

Hopefully I will have some more ready for next month, fingers crossed. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful FFO's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the FFG SAL, and especially back to blogland! With lots of stitchers deserting for other platforms it's nice to have some new bloggers join the community.
    Your Peak District Sampler looks fab, and who couldn't fall in love with your little raccoon? Hope to see you back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete