Tuesday 28 January 2020

WIPocalypse January Check In

It hardly seems any time at all since the into post, but this month I have worked on three projects and I have one finish.

On My First Calendar the stitching is finished, and I have spent a lot of time cutting out months and days and weather and backing them with felt and Velcro. Now all that remains is to add the Velcro and pockets to the main piece and then make it up into a wall hanging.


My finish is Assisi Blue Flowers. I took this when we went to visit my Mother-in-law for the weekend as it was a good size for a travel project. And with more adults around to entertain Lucy, I actually got all the stitching done! I finished off the beads yesterday and now it just needs me to decide what to do to display it. We had a new kitchen put in last year, and it has a beautiful blue and white floor so I’m thinking the kitchen might be the place to hang this.

I also worked on Winter Woodland Animal Ornaments. The stitching on the first two is finished.


And here are the ones I’ve started on my own fabric:
They are going to work out smaller as it’s a higher count fabric, so I’ll have two large and three small ornaments in the end. 

That’s it for January, so see you all next month on our ‘leap day’ check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment