Monday 7 December 2020

WIPocalypse November

 Another couple of months skipped 😕

Since the last post I have mostly been working on Christmas stitching. I completed the two ornaments (and Lucy’s birthday card) which I put in the last fully finished gallery post, so I won’t  show them again here. I have also been working on some Christmas cards. 



The ones above are from a cover kit, and I’m just starting to stick them all together and finish them. They will need to be done in the next week or so to be sent, so I should be able to show them off in the next fully finished gallery. 

This moose is part of the winter animals SAL. I also stitched the owl, but I’m not sure where I’ve put him!


Then I have been stitching this rather adorable dog for a card for my husband’s aunt and her partner, who are big dog lovers. It’s almost done, just needs a bit more white and some backstitch.

I’m also working on a secret Santa present, which I designed but I can’t show that yet (and I will only show it if I get the recipients permission). 

Now for this months question: 
What new discoveries did you have in the stitching world this year?
I haven’t spent a lot of time searching out new things this year, but I have been looking more at designers I haven’t stitched before on Etsy. The only one I have started is the Winter animals SAL from fourboysandanlgirl, but I’ve also bought a couple of patterns from other designers to try out next year. 


4 comments:

  1. I have those cards! If you find out which issue they came from, can you let me know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, it’s issue 231 of Cross Stitcher they were in!

      Delete
  2. Lovely Christmas stitch9ng, the moose is cute. Good luck luck with your doggy finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely Christmas stitching there. Good luck getting the cards ready to send out! :)

    ReplyDelete