Sunday 5 April 2020

March WIPocalypse update

I’m late for my update this month, because I don’t have all that much to show so I haven’t felt motivated to do it. Lockdown isn’t terrible, but with a three year old I don’t get any more time to stitch and I guess my mind has been on other things!

I have only worked on two projects this month: Pooh and Canadian Beauty.

Pooh is really coming along, and I think he’ll likely be finished this week. The plan after that is to make him up into a cushion case with some Pooh and friends fabric I’ve bought. Here’s my progress over the month:


I’ve only done a small amount on Canadian Beauty but at least she has half a face now:



Measi’s question for this month was about if we have ever adopted WIP from someone else. I can’t think of any time I have really done this. I did have a half complete project in my stash for years (given to me in a bunch of stuff found at a sale) but it didn’t grab me enough to work on it, particularly as the stitches were the opposite way round from the way I normally stitch. I passed it on a few months ago via a RAK Facebook group and hopefully the new owner will love it more than I did.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Pooh's got a face. I think we all need a bit of Pooh's cheeriness at the moment and in the weeks to come, and his smile certainly helps. Good luck completing him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing progress pictures, you've stitched plenty on both your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooh looks fabulous, the backstitch really brings him to life.
    Canadian Beauty is lovely too. But I would have stitched all her face at once, I have some ridges in my Discworld Mappe where I stopped mid-colour. Furtunately they will be covered with mountains!

    ReplyDelete